How to make your presentations colourful?
To create an enchanting presentation, we need to pack the following elements:
- We need to set the Context and make sure that the context is relevant to the interests of the audience.
- Articulate our thoughts with the fullest Clarity
- Achieve a high degree of Credibility by bringing relevant and verifiable data
- Filter and refine the content and bring in Crispiness
- Enhance the content and bring in Class
- We need to bring the element of Connect with the audience by blending a right combination of content, data, formatting and presentment
- Maintain the right Chemistry
In a nutshell, we need to create seven colours like in a rainbow.
Remember PRISM? Yes, that small little box that makes a plain simple light emit multiple colours.
Thankfully, we have a similar method for our presentations. If you follow the structured method, you will be able to craft stunning presentations effortlessly
- Set the correct PATH (Refer to the Pre Design Input Questionnaire in the Resources section of this website)
- Create a good RECIPE from your content
- Bring IMPACT by tweaking and refining your content
- Add SPARK by using various features in PowerPoint
- Adjust your MODULATION to suit various learning styles
Sounds interesting? Read Slide Spin twin books for more details.